CURAZENE LLC, a global biotechnology company, dedicated to eradicating infection and promoting better quality of life through improved health, is currently recruiting for the role of Marketing Communications Project Manager to work within the Dallas/Fort Worth area. CURAZENE strives to promote a healthy culture and internal growth prospects with all team members within the company who share the company’s vision promoting quality health and patient outcomes.
DESCRIPTION OF ROLE
The candidate, reporting directly to the Chief Strategy, Portfolio and Global Operations Officer, is responsible for executing marketing communications projects between cross-functional internal and external business partners including sales and clinical relations. The Marketing Communications Project Manager will coordinate and manage the finished execution of various marketing communications projects and maintain a good tracking mechanism in conjunction with the Public Relations, Communications Manager and the Social Media Engagement and Relationship Manager, and outside vendors as required for publication and production finished materials.
The vision for this role is to develop creative promotional materials through campaign and program efforts through support of development and execution of marketing tactics. Some writing/editing may be required in development to execute finished artwork, but key objective of this role will include working with other key members within the marketing communications capacity, including the social media and web site areas to help integrate links to printed and electronic media. Must have a strong understanding of current regulatory laws that govern pharmaceutical branding and promotions, and be able to work effectively on a multi-channel platform reaching these key audiences while focusing on final executions. This will entail working internally with the Public Relations, Communications Manager and the Social Media Engagement and Relationship Manager for final creative development and execution of disseminated materials.
EXPECTATIONS WITHIN SCOPE OF WORK
- Support global communication strategy development and implement promotional communications materials, clinical training materials, In-office or nurse care training materials, as well as patient advocate materials for product specific programs and new product launches globally.
- Seek alternative ways to implement the development and execution of the tactics for the global marketing and public relations plans to help support global marketing communications promoting clinical trial results, key public media including KOLs slide presentation assistance (templating), special events and promotions (graphic continuity to establish brand equity), in support of global sales teams and marketing management including public relations upper management.
- Help when necessary update web site graphic content in conjunction with editorial input that complies with public relations strategy while integrating ideas with the Social Media Engagement and Relationship Manager and external web site designer.
- Assist in building multi-media strategic plan that incorporates marketing plan, public relations plan, and social media plans input working directly with Chief Strategy, Portfolio and Global Operations Officer. This will overlap slightly with both public relations and social media area, but help collaborations.
- Maintain budget expenditures within company’s system portal and work with Global Executive Administration Director as necessary based on public relations planning. These will be relevant to those materials within the scope of this position.
- Serve as the primary executor for global marketing communications projects including trade show support, sales team support and clinical participation support.
- Work with the Public Relations, Communications Manager in conjunction with the Social Media Engagement and Relationship Manager, and various global teams to ensure changes from regulatory and legal approvals are secured in disseminated materials.
- Maintain a task/tracking list (preferred in Excel format to share with sales as necessary In shipment of materials), adaptable to convert in emails within the marketing communications and cross-functional roles of the company.
- Assist Public Relations, Communications Manager develop content from patient experience programs, clinical trial support materials, advocate support programs, clinical findings, in-office programs, outpatient programs, and for other sales initiatives as required.
- Use strong branding awareness techniques within all correspondence relative to the audience with sensitivity to OTC monograph and specific monograph labeling for active ingredient of product maintaining FDA compliance as priority helping set the standard for how the company and products are received.
- In special regards to assisting in handling of social media, this position will identify and facilitate strong media partnerships at a global level as well as drive robust media communities by sharing best practices and collaboration between countries. The Social Media Engagement and Relationship Manager will help assist in understanding of country cultures, but attention to this awareness is necessary in production of materials.
TEAM BASED CREDO: While this role requires no direct report responsibility, it requires a leadership responsibility to recommend and guide all cross-functional partners internal and external to help build brands and relationships for the company and the execution of materials to accomplish maintenance of those relationships and branding within this chosen role. Several ancillary duties will arise daily that are required to complete projects and are considered part of the duties that set quality standards for performance. Regulatory compliance, along with adherence to standard operating procedures that are in line with the FDA guidelines and other global policies, are expected to be followed by candidate.
- The ideal candidate will have a B.A. or B.S. in marketing, journalism, advertising, or communications. Master’s degree is preferred, but five plus years of public relations experience will commensurate with undergraduate degree.
- Bi-lingual (English/Spanish with business and market comprehension) would be an added plus for candidate.
- Exhibit the ability to develop and execute strategic tactics on behalf of brands according to sales and marketing programs, clinical programs, and social media programs.
- Demonstrate strong marketing communications skills that integrate between the brands and company’s focused goals allowing continuity between platforms and medias to communicate the vision and develop brand equity.
- Strong interpersonal and negotiating/influencing skills to help attain specified goals from marketing and sales.
- Strong analytical and planning skills with attention to detail and priorities.
- Strong understanding of pharmaceutical regulatory guidelines and processes.
- Will be required to travel to meetings, conferences, etc., and some international travel possibly required.
- Ability to work according to deadlines and maintain high levels of professionalism within the organization matrix with extremely good tracking records to assist all marketing stakeholders with company goals.
- Strong knowledge of mainstream and emerging media with special emphasis on industry standard Adobe programs, such as InDesign, After Effects, PhotoShop, Illustrator, Fireworks, and Dreamweaver, that help build both printable and electronic applications for printing press, smartphone, and iPad applications which may be used in training tools.
- Advocate and support a strong company culture – enjoy building brands that help others.
This role requires 30+ hours per week in order to complete projects. Specific team meetings and conference calls should be attended and will be set up in advance, as well as any travel. Some meetings will be at specified locations dependent on work at hand. SPECIAL CONTRACTUAL NOTICE: This role is considered a contract position, but allows the security of the security of working as part of the company team, and future growth with the company as a business partner. Each project will be staged by scope of work with the duties intertwined as listed above, but candidate is his/her own contractor to meet the goal.
Please complete the form below to apply.
PO BOX 2828
McKinney, Texas 75070